August 1, 2010

Pink Lilies - aka Sweaty Men in Swimcaps

Many have be asking for a video of Laurel Canyon Ward's men's performance at our North Las Vegas Stake's Pioneer Days.  (It frustrates me that when I post a video on here, it cuts the right side off.  For this reason I have just posted a link to YouTube.  If anyone knows how to adjust the settings for that, please let me know.)
For those two days of festivities, it was so hot and humid outside, it made me really get a taste of what it must have felt like to be a pioneer, to be hot, sweaty and sticky constantly. No, the sweat on these guys is not from working out pre-performance, but from the intense heat that day. But, I digress......without further ado......I present the "Pink Lilies"!!!!! 

(this link is working now)

7 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Oh, man. We just watched this twice. (The link didn't work, but we searched for it on YouTube.) Thanks for posting this. I will email you my photos soon.

Momoo Sherie said...

The link wouldn't work for me either. Found it though. I thought Taylor was just singing opera, glad to see him "swimming". Good job!!!

Lindsey said...

I was waiting to see this since we missed out on everything. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Corey was saying there isn't enough money in the world to get him to do something like that!! I was wondering who thought of it in the first place. Awesome!!

Stephanie said...

HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!!
Looks like you guys had a great 24th of July! Glad to see we're not the only ones celebrating it. :)

Ginger said...

Lindsey, that would be Tina's bright idea. Bishop wasn't too keen on doing it until there were a couple guys dropping out of it. He cracked me up though when he ended up getting completely into it.

Samantha said...

That is Fantastic!!! I wish we could have been there in person!

Nicole said...

didn't know about this hidden talent of his...so funny!