July 31, 2010

Our Princess

When I found out I was having a girl after two boys, I was ecstatic! She has been such a joy to have in our family. She's such a girly-girl, so I get my fill of frill with her. Her sensitivity towards others is touching, and her creativity amazes me all the time.

Some of her favorites.........
Color: Purple (for today)
Books:  Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn
Movies:  Uhhh....Duh!
Activity:  Baking, Drawing, Painting, Swimming, Hanging out with friends
Food:  Sushi probably?


Hailey's blessing day. Noah's little peek around the corner cracks me up.


Always a "daddy's girl". She's got him wrapped around her finger.

She's always been such a girlie-girl. Here, she comes out to help Daddy with the yard, but she still needs her heels on.

Rachel's Wedding
She's always been very imaginative and creative. One day I caught her setting up a "classroom" in my shower.



Her dream is to be a cake maker. I've always admired what people can do with cakes, and it was her that got me into trying to make them. It's been fun coming up with creative ideas for cakes with her.

She's always absolutely LOVED dressing up. My favorite Halloween costumes she's worn have always been the ones that come with a wig. Especially that Snow White one.  She looked so funny with that little round head.

I feel so blessed to have a daughter as loving and sweet as she is. She wishes she could have a sister. However, I know she loves some of the perks of being the only girl. I also enjoy having just one and being able to focus all my "girl" attention to just her. I feel a different bond with her as we stick together in a house full of manliness. I love her with all my heart and am thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending her to me.

4 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

I agree with everything you mentioned here about Hailey... she is all those wonderful things and more. We adore her, too!

Rachel B. said...

Oh you know I love that Hailey girl. She is one of the sweetest and most tender-hearted little girls. Love her!

Momoo Sherie said...

I agree with everything. She is the sweetest girl, and she gets along with everyone. Love her.

KIT Cbe said...

Nice article. I like to read... Top ranking engineering colleges in coimbatore