December 31, 2008

So Proud

  Last year, when we talked to Jordan about receiving the priesthood, he told us that he really wanted his Great Grandpa Bill to do it.  He was worried that Taylor would be upset about his decision, but nothing could be farther from the truth.  We knew that he had prayed about this decision and it was important to him.

On Sunday, December 14th, Jordan received the Aaronic Priesthood.  Grandpa Bill, Taylor, 
 my dad, Taylor's dad, and all of Jordan's YM leaders were able to participate.  It was a really neat experience.  We are so proud of him!

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

That's so weird to see my little Jordan all grown up! Congratulations my not so little Jordan!

Amy said...

We are proud of you, too, Jordan! WE love you all.

Michael...Midol....Punky....Mido the Sugar Bear Punky....Twitcher....Cheetoh Eater said...

That is CRAZY to me! I love that kid to death and he is a stud.