March 29, 2008

Potty Training

(Showing off his "Mater" underwear)
Okay, so the bane of my existence is potty training. I have long looked forward to the day when I had no more diapers to change and no more asking "Do you need to go potty?"

I believe that day has FINALLY arrived. All three of my boys have taken until the age of 3 to be trained, and Hailey was just 2 1/2. Being that Benjamin's our fourth child, I didn't stress out as much about getting started. However, since he's coming up on his 3rd birthday, I knew it was about that time. He can be pretty stubborn, but Taylor's really good at talking him into things and he's been constantly hinting to him to try it out. Finally it worked, and now I would officially consider him potty trained.

Let the party begin!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Go Ben, it's your birthday! (almost)

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Sounds like its time for another baby! (don't you just love it when people make suggestions like that!) ha ha. kelli

Ginger said...

This factory has officially closed up shop. That's why I'm so ecstatic about being done with diapers. I'm letting the rest of the family do their duty to multiply and replenish now.