September 20, 2010

Ben's Comments Lately

I have noticed that Ben is at an age where the funniest things come out of his mouth.  It makes it all the more hilarious when he doesn't know what he's saying.


A few examples:

1:
After capturing a preying mantis and drawing a picture of it for school, he asks me "Mom, why do praying mantis's have to pray all the time?"


2:
Hailey:  "Mom, do you know how to do a backflip?"
Me:      "No"
Ben:     "Skinny girls can do backflips."
(Wow, thanks)


3:
Hailey came home from spending the night at Momoo's with a huge zucchini.  Today I'm in the car talking to Taylor on the phone......

Me:      "Do you want me to make quiche or zucchini soup?"
Taylor:  "Go ahead and make the zucchini soup."
Ben (from the backseat):    "I don't want to have bikini soup!"

3 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Do you know how much we love and adore that little guy?!?!

Katie said...

He's definitely a Caron!!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Love that age. And now I'm inspired to get skinny so I can do a back flip some day! Of course, at my age, I'd be happy to do a front flip.

kelli