July 16, 2009

The End....Phew!

The end of the school year has finally come to a close for the rest of my kids. Now I officially have 2 middle school kids. Funny how I thought that would be a LONG ways away. It's making me really feel my age now. I was thrilled to have both of these teachers for them this year.

Of course there are the mandatory end of the year award ceremonies. It's neat how they make a big deal about the fifth graders moving on. As a former 5th grade teacher, I remember how bittersweet these feelings were. You are excited for them to move on, but they are the only grade level that won't be returning to that school. Some of those kids you'll never see again.

Hailey & Mrs. Norman

Noah's 5th Grade Class

So cute, all dressed up for the awards

I don't remember what set Hailey off into this mood, but I just couldn't get her to smile...not even fake one.

Noah proud of his awards.

5 comments:

Amy said...

WOW, Noah sure looks like Taylor! I've seen Taylor make that same face!

Michael...Midol....Punky....Mido the Sugar Bear Punky....Twitcher....Cheetoh Eater said...

I love how Noah is the tallest kid in the class. That kid is gonna be so tall....I better be nice to him

Ginger said...

Yeah, I doubt he'll be picked on much next year. Now, those little guys in the front row of that picture....that's another story.

jennaloha said...

I forgot Noah and Conner were the same age. How do you feel about 6th grade? Heaven help us.

Tonya said...

hey it's tonya call me about the surgery questions i never check my blog etc.

232-1427