March 31, 2009

Hailey Turned 8!

Hailey designed this cake for her birthday. I have been having so much fun making cakes with her lately.


Hailey & Daddy on the big day.

Taylor's sister lent me this dress for Hailey's baptism.  It fit her perfectly and she looked so pretty in it.

The baptismal dress cake.
I was so upset that I didn't take a picture of this cake before we started cutting it. Taylor tried to push it back together to get this shot.

Benjamin and his cousin Clara always have such a fun time together.

My sister Julie and Hailey.  
She sang a beautiful song for the baptism.  
We call Hailey "JJ" which stands for Julie Junior. She looks just like Julie did when she was younger. Her personality is so similar to her too. I would be so happy if she turns out like her when she grows up.

I am so grateful for a family that will do everything they can to show support to my children for accomplishments such as this.  It was such a wonderful day.   Sometimes I cannot believe that three of my children are already baptized.  Where has the time gone?

5 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

A big congrats to Hailey!! She is such an important member of our primary.

Those cakes are AMAZING! I am completely impressed.

Michael...Midol....Punky....Mido the Sugar Bear Punky....Twitcher....Cheetoh Eater said...

Hey Ginger whats up? So I totally thought of an idea for ya to do to make a little extra cash.....why not start making cakes for people. I am being dead serious too. I had a client who would do it for peoples birthdays and events and she made a killing. All it would take is a few business cards and you could have Benji be your little helper.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Ya, where has the time gone? It's so strange to see your kids growing up so fast! Congratulations Hailey! And Ginger, the cakes are awesome! I wish I was closer and I'd try to talk you in to teaching me!

Samantha said...

Congrats to Hailey! And Ginger, such a talent you have sister! Why didn't I ever get a beautiful cake when I was in Vegas? Taylor could've brought one on a Home Teaching trip, perhaps of a shirt and tie, or an Ensign cover. ;-)

Amy said...

Great post, Ginger. Hailey, you look like an angel in your dress. These experiences are so sweet. Your cakes are always amazing, Ginger. Keep them coming! P.S. I have had so many friends get called into jury duty lately. Seems to be something in the water here. Glad you got off duty!