July 25, 2008

"The Robot"

What's always entertaining about having a 3 year-old is that they always seem eager to perform, especially if it's for a laugh. Embarrassment doesn't usually kick in for a few more years.

Ben, or "Benji" as he now insists we call him, and Taylor were listening to music on the computer the other night. I don't know how it all went down, but from the other room I get called to come watch Ben dance for me. I love the faces he makes during the dance. He's always been very expressive with his face.

video

Notice the complete concentration on his face as he mentally prepares to dance.

video

6 comments:

The Yoakum's said...

So cute. He is getting so big. I love his face.

Tom & Rachel said...

That is hysterical! He's pretty good. I love him! And I am thrilled that he wants to be called Benji. I know I'm definitely going to start calling him that and you can't get mad at me anymore. Oh how I miss your little people!

Lindsey said...

That's is so funny- he looks so serious too- maybe he needs to be on some dance team or something!

the Koch's said...

That is so cute! He looks like a professional. I was cracking up.

Tom & Rachel said...

Your header is so cute! I saw it on here as a post earlier and went and did one of my own and put it on the bottom. I think it's way cute as the header though.

Amy said...

How old is he???? I can't believe it. He looks like a 20 year old stuck in his 3 yr. old body. He's definitely his father's son. What a character.