July 25, 2008

"The Robot"

What's always entertaining about having a 3 year-old is that they always seem eager to perform, especially if it's for a laugh. Embarrassment doesn't usually kick in for a few more years.

Ben, or "Benji" as he now insists we call him, and Taylor were listening to music on the computer the other night. I don't know how it all went down, but from the other room I get called to come watch Ben dance for me. I love the faces he makes during the dance. He's always been very expressive with his face.

Notice the complete concentration on his face as he mentally prepares to dance.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. He is getting so big. I love his face.

Rachel B. said...

That is hysterical! He's pretty good. I love him! And I am thrilled that he wants to be called Benji. I know I'm definitely going to start calling him that and you can't get mad at me anymore. Oh how I miss your little people!

Lindsey said...

That's is so funny- he looks so serious too- maybe he needs to be on some dance team or something!

the Koch's said...

That is so cute! He looks like a professional. I was cracking up.

Rachel B. said...

Your header is so cute! I saw it on here as a post earlier and went and did one of my own and put it on the bottom. I think it's way cute as the header though.

Amy said...

How old is he???? I can't believe it. He looks like a 20 year old stuck in his 3 yr. old body. He's definitely his father's son. What a character.