February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mamoo Mike!


Marijke Caron (aka - Mike, Mamoo Mike) is also having a birthday today. I think I have the absolute best mother in-law in the world.


She has the patience of an angel and the charity of a saint. I am always amazed at how willing she is to help anyone she can. No matter what's going on in her life, she always has a smile on her face. I really look up to her. My only problem I have with her is that she isn't living in Las Vegas anymore. I was blessed to have her live here for almost 10 years of my marriage to Taylor however. She is always supportive of our family and constantly letting our children know that they can do anything they put their minds to.


We love you Mike and hope you have a fantastic birthday today. We can't wait to see you next week!

0 comments: