August 2, 2007

Naked Sunday Mornings

As I was getting ready for church one Sunday morning, I decided I'd better check on everyone since Taylor wasn't home. While I headed downstairs, I heard a continual "squeak, squeak, squeak". The noise started getting louder the closer I got to the back door. Much to my surprise, this is what was causing the noise.......



Being the smart little stinkerpants he is, Ben pulled over the stepladder to let himself up. For those of you who are easily offended, I blurred out the embarrassing areas.

3 comments:

the Koch's said...

That might be one of my favorite pictures ever, with him from behind. So hilarious!!

Rachel B. said...

He is such a "crack" up. Get it! That would seriously make me pee my pants if I walked down there and saw him doing that. He's so funny.

Shelley said...

oh my gosh, what a little personality! I can't wait to see you guys soon!