November 10, 2010

Not Wanting to Brag....but.....

I vacillate between what a blog is for...whether it's for my own family's memories, or for information to share with others.  So stupid, but I really deliberated about this one.  Should I share something awesome, or should I just keep quiet.  I finally decided that my blog is essentially for my memories, so I'll do what I want to do dang it!!!  But as usual, I digress. 

Last week, a friend commented to me about Noah being in the school newsletter for a perfect test score.  I looked at her with curiosity because I had absolutely NO idea what she was talking about.  She told me that Noah was one of a few people who got a perfect score on the end of last year's CRT tests. What?!  Okay, I know Noah doesn't share a lot about school with me, but I at least thought he'd let me know about this!   (I'm guessing this is a mini version of SAT's?)  Actually, he ended up being only one of 2 people in the entire school!


I'm telling you, I couldn't be more proud.  Especially since good test taking abilities are DEFINITELY not hereditary in this family.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Pretty amazing- definetly blog worthy!!

Rachel B. said...

That is crazy and awesome! Especially since he's skipped a grade. Good job Noah on your Punctuacion Perfecta! I say write whatever the heck you want on your blog. I sit there and worry about the things I write too, but whatev...it's for you more than anything.

Jaime Lynne said...

Brag it up, Momma! That is super cool... and he speaks Spanish, too?! :)

Amy said...

Way to go, Noah! That's wonderful. I say blogs are for whatever YOU want it to be, so blog away about whatever you want!

Momoo Sherie said...

I didn't know that's how you spell puntuacion.;) Bien hecho Noah!