September 9, 2009

Update

Jordan will be getting his skin graft surgery on Friday. We're both very excited. I'm thrilled because we can finally lay this injury to rest. He's thrilled because he gets to miss at least a day of school. I just don't think he knows what he's really in for.


By the way...I kind of have a theory. Granted, I didn't go to medical school, but I am curious if his wound has not been healing because of his allergy to the antibiotic he's been putting on. His burn in just one week has improved considerably with a new patch they gave him.

Hmmmm, curious.

3 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

To me, NOTHING hurts worse than a burn! It will be so nice to have this all over with! We'll be thinking of you guys!

thecustercrew said...

I hope everything goes ok. I'm sure it will be nice to have it all over with. We are still treating Max's burn. I know I'll be glad when it is all over.

Sherrie said...

OUCH!!!! I'm glad things are looking up and its almost over!!! Good luck!!!!