November 3, 2008

I Think I'm Gonna Be Sick

Doing my usual housecleaning brought out some severe nausea today.  Not because of the smell.....luckily puberty hasn't brought that one on yet.....but because I realized that I could not tell the difference between Jordan and Taylor's dress shoes as they sat on the the stairs.
Now, I have known for a long time that his feet were big.  My size 10 feet fill his shoes with room to spare.  However, reality didn't sink in fully until I saw these big boats sitting on the stairs.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's scary!! Hopefully his feet will be fully grown soon- or maybe he is going to be 7 feet tall.

Glad to see you came back to blogging!!

Ginger said...

Don't hold your breath ;)

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Ya, Derrick and Skyler swap shoes. But yu know, when you mentioned nausea, I really thought you were going to make an announcement! kelli

Anonymous said...

Where have you been???? Jordan must be hitting his growth spurt. Scary!!!