May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


My mom is a person who is always on the go. She is so creative and talented. I don't know how she has the stamina to keep things up like she does. The kids love to go over to Momoo's house to spend the night. Since there aren't many rules at grandma's, I think they'd rather camp out there for quite a while.

I have fond memories of spending the night at Grandma Cherie's house as a child. I am grateful that she's giving my children memories like these as well. She's very conscientious not to play favorites and be as fair with her time as possible.

One of the biggest things I admire about my mom is that she's always willing to help people who are in need. She realizes that money isn't just there to help make life comfortable for herself, but to help others.


I married into an amazing family. My mother in-law is such an example of strength to me. She is so giving of her time, and not once does she complain. She is so dedicated to making her family work that at times it almost seems seamless. I am grateful for the support she gives to me when it comes to raising my children. She is always offering to help me. If I ever need anything, she has often offered to fly down from Utah to help me out. To me, that's going above and beyond what one could expect. Her love of the gospel is an example to me of how dedicated I need to be to the gospel.

I am a very lucky person. Not only do I have a wonderful mom, but I also have the best mother in-law. Thank you to both of you for your examples. I love you. Happy Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

Momoo Sherie said...

Thanks Ginger. I love you!

Rachel B. said...

Cute. You definitely win best daughter this Mother's Day.