September 20, 2007

Alien Boy


Jordan used this alien mask for his costume last Halloween. I thought Benjamin would be scared to death of it, but he was actually thrilled to put it on. We added extra effect by wrapping him in Noah's cloak from his costume. Just imagine a 3-foot tall person walking around looking like this. Once, he walked up behind Taylor to show him his new costume and it literally made him jump. The picture doesn't do it all justice. We all couldn't stop laughing when he would walk around the house like this.

7 comments:

Momoo Sherie said...

How cute and how scary! Happy Birthday to my favorite daughter. Don't tell anyone about the special card you got.

Anonymous said...

He is too cute. Don't you just love kids. I can't believe he wasn't scared. We can't walk pst the mask's at Target and Katelyn is afraid.

Happy Birthday!!!

Rachel B. said...

Hey, I saw that mom! Happy Birthday to my favorite sister! Don't tell anyone about the special e-card I sent you. Hehe

Anonymous said...

Your page is so cute. I can't figure out how to do all the cute things. You'll have to help me out.

Shelley said...

He's adorable! I wish I could have seen it. Also, I like the background for your blog! :)

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel B. said...

So you know how you were sick of seeing Jenny's face. Well, I love Ben, but I'm sick of seeing that scary face! New blog please! :)